Enhanced Home Care of Columbus Inc
Home Health Agency providing skilled services to the homebound
- Download this “APPLICATION”, fill out the required fields and upload this document along with your resume when applying below: Note: When you are ready to upload your application and wish to add a resume, etc. you will need to select ALL the documents at the same time using the CTRL key.
To provide occupational therapy care in accordance with the patient’s plan of care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the patient’s condition, health promotion and prevention coordination and services, teaching and training activities.
- > Provide admission, case management, and follow-up occupational health visits for home health patients.
- > Performing accurate and complete OASIS within regulatory requirements.
- > Confer with physician in developing the initial plan of treatment based on physician’s orders and initial patient assessment. Provide hands-on care, management and evaluation of the care plan and teaching of the patient in accordance with physician orders, under Clinical Manager’s supervision.
- > Coordinate appropriate care, encompassing various healthcare personnel (such as Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Home Health Aides and external providers).
- > Prepare appropriate medical documentation on all patients, including any case conferences, patient contacts, medication order changes, re-certifications, progress updates, and care plan changes.
- > Diploma – Associate or Bachelor Degree
- > Home Health experience a plus
- > Current State licensure
- > Current CPR-BLS Healthcare Provider certification
- > Valid driver’s license
Greater Columbus Service Area (part of the following Ohio counties:)
>>> Franklin, Delaware, Licking, Pickaway, Fairfield, Madison, among others
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com